Learn the Secrets that Brought One Client 40% Growth in a Recession
In Only 120 Minutes, You Can Learn to Grow Your Business Online for FREE
Are you a business owner or president:
- Worried that you aren’t getting enough sales leads?
- Frustrated your competition is ahead of you on Google?
- Confused about how to use social media for business?
Chances are if your competition has a stronger online presence than you, you’re in trouble. Join our FREE seminar and stop losing sleep over lost profits.
Maybe you’re not sure where to start, or maybe you’re already using the web for marketing & you’re just not sure if you’re doing it right. There are so many different sources of information out there- but nobody has the time to sift through all of them.
You can get the information you need to make educated marketing decisions (and watch your profits grow) in a single morning at our free seminar.
Cut Through the Nonsense & Get Actionable Tips to Grow Sales
You may be interested to know that our current client’s websites perform on average 2 X better than the industry average. Using our online marketing strategies, we brought an established small business 40% growth in the middle of the recession. We’re definitely on to something.
Our free seminar focuses on the 4 pillars of online marketing: Site, Search, Mobile and Social and will teach you:
- How to get on the 1st page of Google
- How Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, and Google Plus Local work
- How to turn website visitors into qualified leads, revenue and profit
- The benefits of having a mobile site
- How to use Social Media for business
Who Should Attend this Seminar?
- Business Owners and Presidents
- Businesses driving to break through $1M a year in revenue
- Businesses with $1M to $10M a year in revenue who want grow 15%-30%
||DATE||LOCATION||TIME||REGISTER TO ATTEND||WEBINAR REGISTRATION|
|Harnessing the 4 Pillars of Online Marketing||TBA||Hamilton Chamber of Commerce||10:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Harnessing the 4 Pillars of Online Marketing||TBA||WSI Milton||10:30 AM to 1:00 PM|